To Ensure Your Data Security:
- You need a secure physical environment
- You need strong security policies and know they are followed.
- You need to know that your database and operating system are appropriately patched.
- You need to know that the network is locked down.
- You need to know that your applications and interfaces are secured.
- You need to know that your system and database managers have only the privileges that are required.
Engage us for an expert security risk assessment to find the gaps in your security and close them.
In order to ensure your Data Security, our Oracle or SQL Server database security assessment process includes the following:
- Review of your database security policies
- Review of compliance with your security policies
- Comprehensive Database Audit using sophisticated automated tools that identify and report on thousands of vulnerabilities including misconfiguration, non-applied security patches, default and easily guessed passwords, and much more
- User Rights Review that exposes unintended privileges with their privilege paths.
- Report with detailed steps to mitigate vulnerabilities that were identified
- Our data security experts can ensure compliance with all security compliance standards including PCI-DSS, HIPAA, NIST 800.53, DISA STIG, Sarbanes-Oxley, and GLBA
Don’t have a security policy yet, we also provide database security policy creation and implementation.